1. The client must understand that FRACTIONAL IPL is NON-LASER.
2. Must understand the hair growth cycle.
3. Must make the therapist aware of any medical or dermatological conditions.
4. Must not wax, bleach, pluck or have electrolysis for at least 4 weeks prior to treatment.
5. Must not tan or use false tan on the treatment for a minimum of 4 weeks prior to treatment.
6. Must read and sign the consent form prior to treatment.
– After treatment: hairs are not vaporised nor do they fall out immediately. Hairs will usually fall out with 1 to 3 weeks from treatment.
– Hairs will appear to grow as they are slowly pushed out of the follicle by epidermal growth.
– It is recommended that an antiseptic is used immediately after few days post treatment.
– Patients are also advised to use a moisturising cream for a few days after treatment.
– Patients must understand that hair growth will be visible between treatments, albeit slightly finer.
– Patients must not expose themselves to strong sunlight between treatments.
– Treatment repletion can range between 3-12 weeks depending on the body site and growth cycle of the hair.